Contract Administrator Job Description
Reports to: Controller
The Contract Administrator position requires a high level of accuracy, efficiency, and organization to complete the essential job functions for this role. This position works closely with Rauhorn’s Project Managers, Accounting Team and Subcontractors on a daily basis.
- Executing new subcontracts and acquire required documentation relating to a subcontract
- Processing subcontractor purchase orders
- Monitoring subcontractor costs and communicate with Project Manager about overages
- Completing monthly reporting for subcontractors
- Processing and monitoring all incoming pay estimates
- Printing and reviewing all contract changes and estimates
- Updating job costing worksheet with weekly imports for time and quantities
- Certified Payroll
- Required reporting for MDOT
- Miscellaneous Monthly and Quarterly Reporting
- Set up new jobs in Foundation and timekeeping system
- Positive Pay in banking system
- Miscellaneous A/R billing
- Miscellaneous support with accounts receivable billings and filing; and
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to work collaboratively and maintain positive relationships.
- Proven ability to perform in deadline-oriented environment.
- High attention to detail, ensures accuracy in completion of work